Business criminal law
Business criminal law is a recent area of law, covering matters as diverse as corporate law, competition law, consumer law and stock exchange law.
The offences most often encountered in criminal business law are :
- Theft, bribery, fraud (fraudulent manoeuvres and handing over the thing)
- Breach of trust (misappropriation and prejudice)
- Abuse of social goods (use of goods/credit/power/way contrary to the social interest)
- Bankruptcy (fraudulent behaviour in the context of receivership or liquidation proceedings)
- Insider trading (fraudulent communication of insider information)
- Distribution of fictitious dividends (act of distribution with fraudulent intent)
The lawyer intervenes, in his activity of advising on the analysis of the criminal risk on behalf of his client; and in the event of litigation, the lawyer ensures the defence of his client and assists him in all the steps to be taken.
The criminal courts are competent to judge cases in criminal business law, but also certain independent administrative authorities, such as the Autorité des marchés financiers or the Conseil de la concurrence .
Alexandra HAWRYLYSZYN can of course accompany you before all these courts.
- Abuse of corporate property,
- Substantive diversions,
- Insider trading,
- Fiscal or customs fraud,